Tips On Moving And Storage
Whether you are a business owner or manage your household, choosing a quality storage facility while you are moving is an important decision. Take a look at the moving tips below so you can make an informed decision about where to store your valuable belongings:
- A storage facility should have video surveillance cameras.
- Choose a storage facility with a fence or high walls.
- If possible, visit the facility before renting a unit. Check the quality of driveways and paving. Look for signs of water damage. Is the facility well maintained? If possible, talk to other customers and see what they think of the facility.
- Is the storage facility accessible at convenient times? Are there limitations on when you can get to your belongings?
- Does the facility offer a variety of unit sizes? Don't pay for space that you don't need.
- Does the storage facility offer moving supplies?
- Does the facility offer convenient payment options: credit cards, long-term discounts, automatic billing, etc.?